Holland Beckett has been in business for more than 75 years, yet has a reputation for being innovative and dynamic. This combination of stability and energy means it is a great place to work, which is evidenced in a very low staff turnover.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver excellent client service, while providing ongoing training and professional development, a healthy work/life balance, and a range of enjoyable social opportunities. Our Facebook page provides an insight into the firm’s culture.
We are always keen to hear from talented people interested in joining our team, whether or not we have current vacancies. If you are a lawyer, law graduate, legal executive or a legal support person and believe you have the necessary attributes to join us, we would be interested in hearing from you. Please contact our Practice Manager, Sharline Fitzgerald, with an updated CV (law graduates and lawyers, please include your academic record).
- Senior Family Lawyer
- Commercial\Property Lawyer - Whakatane
- Senior Commercial Solicitor
Senior Family Lawyer
- We are seeking a senior solicitor with a minimum of five years Family Law experience.
- This role has a focus on relationship property, servicing our large private client base.
- Holland Beckett has 38 lawyers and over 75 staff in total, most of which are located in our Tauranga office. We also have offices in Rotorua, Whakatane and Opotiki.
- We are seeking a senior solicitor to lead a small team based in our Tauanga office.
- You will also provide specialist legal services to our full team over all locations.
Your application should include a covering letter, CV and your academic record.
Commercial\Property Lawyer - Whakatane
- We are seeking a solicitor with a minimum of two years experience in Property and Commercial Law.
- The solicitor will work in our Whakatane office with a small friendly team.
- Holland Beckett has 38 lawyers and over 75 staff in total, most of which are located in our Tauranga office. We also have offices in Rotorua and Opotiki.
- We will be looking for a self starter who is after an opportunity to grow a practice in Whakatane, but with the support of a well recognised and progressive brand.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone ready to take the next step up and to make a name for themselves.
Senior Commercial Solicitor
We are expanding further and need another solicitor to work with our Commercial Team.
- 4 – 6 years PQE
- Complex contractual drafting e.g. construction contracts and licensing documentation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company restructuring
- Financing transactions
- Corporate compliance
- Securities law
- Technically strong
- Good drafting ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Pragmatic client focused solutions
- Commercial acumen
- Enjoy the Tauranga lifestyle
- Team player
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and close 12 July 2013. Apply ONLINE today to Sharline Fitzgerald, Practice Manager.
Each summer Holland Beckett takes on a law student for the university holiday break. If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV to Sharline Fitzgerald, Practice Manager prior to 30 June.
We give preference to law students from the Bay of Plenty Region who will be returning for their final year of study following the summer clerkship.