Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Our approach to resolving disputes centres on getting you the result you want, in a proactive and positive manner. We offer impartial and independent advice about the best dispute resolution process to use to achieve that result.
If you want the matter handled in court, then our civil litigation team can argue your case in all courts, including the District Court, the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
However, if you prefer a less adversarial approach in achieving a solution, then we can assist in mediation, conciliation, arbitration and other methods of alternative dispute resolution.
- Property and lease disputes
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Trust and estate administration disputes
- Company and securities disputes
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- All court proceedings including leaky home claims
- Arbitration and mediation
- Environment Court disputes
- Maori Land Court disputes
- Small Claims Tribunal