Holland Beckett offers a comprehensive employment advisory service from our team of experienced employment lawyers.
When our clients enter into employment relationships, our focus is on structuring agreements and other arrangements to facilitate the smooth running of the relationship in the future.
When it comes to dealing with disputes that do arise, we attempt to give our clients every opportunity to work towards mutually acceptable resolutions. If this is not possible, however, we are experienced in representation in litigation at all relevant court levels.
- Procedures for hiring and dismissing employees
- Individual and collective employment contracts
- Disciplinary procedures
- Resolving and negotiating employment disputes
- Redundancy and severance
- The Privacy Act 1993
- Holiday, retirement and parental leave issues
- Human rights, discrimination and disability compliance
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Sexual harassment in employment
- The implications of business restructuring
- Protection and ownership of intellectual property