Environment & Resource Management
Holland Beckett has been established in the Bay of Plenty for over 50 years and has played a key role in many of the area's success stories.
Our specialist environmental and resource management legal team has been integral to these achievements, providing advice on the planning, consent and compliance requirements of the Resource Management Act (RMA) and other environmental legislation.
Our diverse client base includes developers, local authorities, port authorities, local business and industrial enterprises, large corporations, Tangata Whenua and individuals.
We regularly appear before local authorities, the Environment Court and other courts on our clients' behalf.
- Resource consents
- Land use and subdivision consents
- Coastal and water issues
- Environmental compliance, enforcement and liability issues
- "Re-zoning" issues
- Due diligence investigations in mergers and acquisitions
- District and regional plan processes
- Project planning
- Consultation requirements under the RMA