Elizabeth specialises in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, with a particular focus on contractual disputes, negligence claims, and medico-legal issues.
Elizabeth joined Holland Beckett in 2012. She has previously worked as a Solicitor in the litigation department at New Zealand’s largest law firm, and as a Legal Advisor at a major British broadcaster.
Elizabeth regularly appears in the Employment Relations Authority, the District Court, the Employment Relations Authority, and the High Court.
Elizabeth acts for, and advises:
- Clients in relation to contractual disputes and negligence claims.
- Companies, directors and shareholders in respect of duties, liabilities and rights.
- Trustees in respect of their duties and liabilities.
- Clients in respect of intellectual property enforcement, including copyright and trade mark protection.
- Employers and employees in relation to contentious and non-contentious matters.
- BA, LLB Auckland University 2007
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2007
- Member of the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Associate member of Institute of Directors
- Member of HRINZ
- Member of Maritime Law Association of Australia and New Zealand