Katherine is a solicitor in Holland Beckett’s family law team.
She specialises in all areas of family law, with a particular focus on relationship property, care of children and guardianship, and domestic violence matters. She is passionate about achieving practical solutions for her clients, including through out-of-court dispute resolution methods where possible. She also works in civil litigation, where she regularly appears in the District Court and High Court.
Katherine grew up in Tauranga, attending Aquinas College where she was Head Girl in 2010. She then lived in Auckland for five years while studying for her law degree and a BA majoring in criminology, before returning to Tauranga to work at Holland Beckett.
- LLB(Hons), BA University of Auckland 2016
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2016
- Volunteer field team member for Tauranga Land Search and Rescue since 2009, regularly taking part in searches for lost and injured members of the public.
- Trustee of the Kaimai Ridgeway Trust, a charitable trust involved in a number of projects to improve the track and hut facilities in the Kaimai Ranges.
- Volunteer with Baywide Community Law Centre.