Our response to COVID-19 – Level 2 Update and Health & Safety Protocols
The health, safety and wellbeing of our team, communities and clients is of the highest concern to Holland Beckett Law. Consequently, we take very seriously the guidelines and policies put into place by the Ministry of Health and Government, whilst at the same time trying to be flexible and responsive to the needs of all our clients and staff.
As most will be aware, the shift in alert levels means many businesses across the country can now open for staff and clients with appropriate measures in place. As a result, we would like to update you on Holland Beckett Law’s approach under COVID-19 Alert Level 2.
Keeping Clients and Staff Safe
- Our preference remains for client appointments to be via phone/held virtually, but we understand there will be circumstances where a face-to-face meeting is required. Therefore, on Thursday 14th May we will re-open our offices to clients for pre-arranged appointments. If you are feeling unwell or showing cold or flu-like symptoms, please refrain from coming into our offices and instead email or phone us.
- In advance of your appointment our team will email you a copy of our health and safety protocols, so you can be assured prior to your appointment that our workplace is safe.
- All Holland Beckett Law hosted events will remain postponed until further notice.
- The majority of Holland Beckett Law employees will continue working remotely from home, but we will be allowing a small proportion of staff to work from Holland Beckett Law offices under strict social distancing precautions.
Please take a moment to read the following health and safety protocols, prior to visiting our offices for your pre-arranged appointment
- During COVID-19 alert level-two, our offices across the Bay of Plenty will be open for pre-arranged appointments only.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing flu-like symptoms we ask that you do not visit our offices and instead encourage you to contact us by email or phone.
- When you arrive for your appointment you will required to ‘check in’ for contact tracing purposes at reception.
- Please keep the recommended 1-meter distance from each other and staff when in our building and use the hand sanitiser that we’ll provide as you enter our reception area.
- Our reception area will be marked, and we ask that when approaching reception, you please stay behind the marking.
- Once you have been ‘checked in’ at reception, you will be taken to a meeting room where social distancing can be adhered to.
- Our staff will endeavour to open and close all doors to prevent you from contacting any common surfaces unnecessarily.
- All meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between meetings.
- Under COVID-19 alert level 2 we will not be offering coffee or tea in meetings to ensure we stay in line with the guidelines provided by MOH. You are welcome to bring your own.
This is a challenging situation for everyone; however, we are confident that the measures that we have put in place best protect our clients and staff whilst still allowing us to work collaboratively and meet objectives. We will continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19 and adapt our responses accordingly.
Should you have any questions or concerns about Holland Beckett Law’s response to the COVID -19 situation and our ability to meet your business needs, please contact the person you would ordinarily deal with at Holland Beckett Law.